A home is not just a place; it is a reflection of your personality and a sanctuary where you create beautiful memories. As our lives evolve, so do our tastes and preferences, making home redesigning
Beach Rules and Wildlife
Dated: June 30 2023
Hilton Head Beaches
Our beaches are one of the greatest attractions when it comes to visiting Hilton Head. Here are some things you should know when you're on the beach, so we can protect our beach and the wildlife that is home to it.
- Animal excrement must be removed and properly disposed of from the beach
- All pets must be leashed and or under verbal command while on the beach
- It is illegal to allow pets to chase or harass wildlife
- After building a sand castle remember to fill in the hole and return the sand to a flat state, as sand castles/holes can be harsh obstacles for baby sea turtles to get around
- Do not ride bicycles or walk through sand dunes as they prevent erosion
- If any of your interior lights are visible from the beach or cast light on the beach, close blinds or drapes at 10 pm or turn lights off.
- Never leave trash on the beach and or leave fishing line
With over 20 years of Real Estate experience, Kim has been serving the Real Estate market in Beaufort County SC for 10 years. She believes in being a leader in her community and strives to create a wa....
Latest Blog Posts
The search for a new home is an exciting and monumental decision in anyone's life. However, one of the most important considerations is whether to buy a new home or invest in a fixer-upper. Each